


Yup that is right. We caved in and found out that we are having a baby girl! The suspense was just too great. It was different to wait to determine the gender when that wasn't a possibility but when we were in the room with the ultrasound technician and knew that we were only a few centimeters away from finding it out...well it was just too much to muster.
Sean and I decided on the name years ago -- despite not being married or dating for that matter. We will name the baby girl Catherine Elise Attwood. We bought our first gender specific outfit and it felt great!I have yet to share the following picture with you all. I took this on December 18 when I was 18 weeks and 5 days along. I will be posting more tomorrow. I have to have the photos of the half way mark!


No comments:
Post a Comment