Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just Had to Share

This will be a short post but I had to brag on my awesome husband for a moment! In recent weeks I have certainly noticed that the pregnancy edema has certainly kicked in. I am down to about 2 pairs of shoes that fit comfortably. And as of this week my wedding ring and engagement ring are pretty constricting. Yesterday about midday I got a text message from Sean that said "Feetsie Weetsies! :)". Then when I got home Sean met me outside and commented on how swollen my feet were. Which by the way were HUGE! I walked into the house and found 3 pairs of comfy sandals waiting for me! I was so excited. Not to mention that he did an exceptional job picking out sandals! I tried each pair on and they were GLORIOUS! So today I am sitting at my desk aware that my feet are swelling but not uncomfortable in the slightest way! FANTASTIC!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever! Comfortable feet are awesome!

    ReplyDelete