Thursday, May 20, 2010

35 weeks (posted late)

My goodness I haven't posted anything in quite a while....where to begin.

On April 11 my aunts and cousin, Gini, hosted a baby shower for me. It was great to be around the ladies in my family and numerous friends of the family.

The shower was beautiful and the food delicious thanks to my cousin Margaux who made several quiches and a salad. My aunt's friend Joe Dela Garza made an adorable baby carriage fruit basket.
Of course we played games which were a lot of fun. The was the traditional how big does the belly measure.

Catherine was so blessed to receive many gifts. Her great-grandma Bertha Gonzalez bought her her first doll--Raggedy Ann. I am sure this gift will always be special to her. I had two helpers when I was opening gifts. I nearly couldn't keep up with them...they were quick to get through the wrapping paper and weren't too interested in the contents of the packages.



No comments:

Post a Comment