Thursday, October 29, 2009

11 Weeks 3 Days (posted 1 day late)

Here is the latest picture of our little one. He/she has certainly grown since our last doctor's appointment. What isn't very clear in the sonogram is the fact that we have one lanky baby! During the ultrasound he/she was kicking and "punching". That is when I noticed the length of those appendages! The legs were nearly as long as the torso and head! I am hoping this baby gets my mom's height :-)

Sean and I were so amazed watching our little wiggle worm! Baby Attwood was bouncing around in there. According to Linda, Sean had a limitle
ss amount of energy. If what we witnessed during this ultrasound is any indication then we are in for some exhaustion!

I am not showing a "baby bump" but I have a little pooch. Sean and I took some photos earlier in the week. ***I wasn't svelte to begin with so my little insulation has only thickened a bit.***

Everything at the doctor's went well. I had dropped a little bit of weig
ht (entirely normal) which will probably be back on in no time now that my appetite is back. With my first trimester almost over I am realizing how quickly this all goes by. I can only imagine how quickly Baby Attwood will grow and develop over the upcoming months.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for their well wishes! It has been so awesome to get so much support from friends (old and new) and family. Sean and I are so blessed in many ways but particularly with amazing family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment