So today marks week 8. All day sickness has settled down a bit! When I am not nauseous I am craving the wildest things--foods that I never really ate to begin with like Fruit Loops and doughnuts. I am trying to keep it healthy for the baby but when you are feeling like dirt you can only eat a few things. Right now it it apples, grapes, crackers, and almonds. My sister-in-law said it best, don't worry about eating well rounded meals at this point. I can't stomach the sight of meat (chicken included) and just as soon as I make something to eat I can't bring myself to eat it!
Last night we had my grandmother, my parents, and Sean's parents over for dinner. It was nice to have everyone over. It was truly a blessing to have 3 mothers over. Mind you my grandmother has 8 children. I asked her about her pregnancies and she said she was sick with every single one. Mom and Linda said they were sick as well; there is something very reassuring to hear that. The universal remedy was saltine crackers. I am thinking that Sean and I will start belly photos today (I am not showing at all but the documenting has to start somewhere).
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats Caroline!!! I am so happy for you! I noticed that you posted a link to your blog on facebook and was excited because I blog also! I look forward to reading about your journey through your pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteTake care! Talk to you soon!